Welcome to The Central Hotel
The family owned Central Hotel is situated right in the heart of one of Britain's busiest commercial centres - Merseyside.
Liverpool, the docks and shipyards of Birkenhead, and the industrial and complexes that line the River Mersey are only minutes away.
There is easy rail access, with the hotel being situated opposite Birkenhead Central Station which offers direct links to Liverpool and Chester.
Points of Interest in the area
- Liverpool - European Capital of Culture 2008 - the attractions of Albert Dock, The Beatles story, Tate Gallery and many museums are a 10 minute rail journey away.
- Football - there are excellent travel links to the football grounds of Liverpool, Everton and Tranmere Rovers.
- Golf - Royal Liverpool (2006 Open Course) is only a 20 minute drive away.
- Mersey ferries are a 10 minute walk away.
- Spaceport - a space themed visitor attraction
For more information please contact us at any time.